A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Crossover Confessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Crossover Confessions   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Spunky made a suggestion which I think is good: if you're going to sell something that belongs to mall-buddy's category, let them know! And here's a place you can do so. Very Happy

You could neomail, but posting publicly here would keep things open for everyone. In fact, if you do want to get rid of something - and it's going to take more than a couple of hours - posting here will satisfy any requirement to inform the other shop. Same goes for items you will be permanently stocking.

If there's a disagreement, first right of refusal should go to the category holder, but we expect us all to be reasonable with each other.

There's no need to post any true crossover items (those that actually belong in more than one category, like edible wearables).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Tue May 26, 2009 10:09 am

Advanced warning that there may be a few crossover items in my shop over the next few weeks.

Clearing out my SDB junk in small batches, will be priced well under Wiz value so fingers crossed, will not stick around for long. Any problems please let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Fri May 29, 2009 4:13 am

Doesn't quite fit because at this stage I'm not planning on putting them in my shop...but better than creating a new topic.

I have stockpiled 95 R2R scratchcards in my SDB that I want to sell...tsangpo, if you want them let me know, otherwise I will advertise over at the neodaq forums to see if anyone wants them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsangpo

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Fri May 29, 2009 5:45 pm

I'll buy them up. Also I don't mind if people are selling large volumes of something from my category they have obviously stockpiled/hoarded at wiz prices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auri

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 am

I'm clearing out some junk (omelettes/fishing stuff/ tombola prizes, mostly) and liquidating a couple of buyable PBs that I picked up a while back. It's all wiz-priced so hopefully should be gone soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alicorn.critter.net
spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 am

I did a big clean out of my SDB a while back when I was running 1np sales...and now I'm just dumping all my daily stuff in there again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 am

If anyone wants to dump Piles of Dung, you could toss them my way.

Twisted Evil yup, they're wearable.

and yes, I do keep running out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm

nstarz wrote:

I notice Instrument. There are only two items and wonder if it is ok if I stock these too?
Flotsam Guitar
Kiko Drummer Drumsticks

Those are Wearable? Then yes - we should have them available somewhere, so go ahead.

I might add them as Trinkets in my shop at some point, if I get the outfits they go with. I think it should be OK to stock Wearables in multiple shops if they belong in more than one category. You can set your own price - I expect you'll undercut my price, and that's fine when you're a smaller shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 am

Just a heads up, I`ve been auction sniping recently (I think I may have finally found something my speed!) and will be putting through some paint brushes, petpet paint brushes and map pieces at shop wiz prices. They shouldn`t be there for long (I have put them in to sell over night).

Also if anyone wants to buy a Good Nerkmid, I can give you a fair price ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am

OK. IT sounds like you've been pretty successful. Best not to overload your shop though - if your pages starts looking like a PB/Map shop, that wouldn't work.

Xa has been spending a lot of time tubing and biking I think, but if you want to neomail her, she might be happy to take your snipes in bulk when she sits down again ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm taking the opportunity while the banner is down to offload a heap of stuff from my sdb. I figure people aren't using us as a mall at the moment anyway, so I may as well. If anyone has a problem though, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

OK by me, Spunkers.

Not a bad idea, in fact!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 am

Not really crossover items for the most part, but clearing out old stock and adding in new quest items for the last few days (and probably for a few more) if anyone is wondering at a spike in hits Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 am

and here comes another spike in hits...

Our computer died (motherboard is kaput) and haven't been able to save my portal files, so had to set my data up again. While I was going I thought I might ditch some lines that haven't been selling (zen, stone, blackberry, battlefaerie mostly), so I should get quite a few SW hits over the next few days. Once my shop settles back down I'll be stocking some of the newest items. Either that or I'll ditch most of the simple furniture and go back to two pages.

I do have a couple of out-of-category items but they are wiz priced and should go quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Confessions   

Back to top Go down

Crossover Confessions
Page 1 of 1