Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a new computer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Need a new computer Empty
PostSubject: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:09 pm

yeah, well my machine is pretty well dead now. I've been away so much and busy with other things so I never got around to backing up my most important files, but I may be able to recover some still.

I can use my husband's for a bit so I'll try to keep on top of replenishing the most popular items, but extra malling/neo stuff will have to wait.

My computer shop should be able to put a decent machine together for me by the end of the week. Looks like I'll be reading a lot of books this week ... Cool
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:13 am

yuk egg...hopefully it's not a huge drama for you.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am

I was talking to my co-worker about PCs.

PC are so cheap now, we can get Pentium 4s (Top of the line about 5 years ago) for sub $100 USD.

Most people can get by with less than $600, with a LCD Monitor. Very Happy

Hopefully you get your new PC quickly Smile
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Don't feel too sorry for me, anyone ... I got my Mac!

I won't get internet hooked up - we're going to wireless - until Tuesday, so I'm still using the husband's machine to play Neopets and maintain my shop.

He's content with the Garage Band app on the new machine ...
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am

ooh, another mac user! if only I could run the mallers portal on mine, it would be perfect. At the moment i just jump on hubby's pc every few days to RS the shop and update the sales history. I couldn't be bothered mucking around with Wine just for one program.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm

There should be some PC emulation where you can install Windows and load Neomallers.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 am

There is. apparently neomallers will run on wine, but I just don't want to muck around with it. And it's easy enough to jump on hubby's pc a couple of times a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a new computer   Need a new computer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a new computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: