Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowmageddon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zoro

zoro

Snowmageddon Empty
PostSubject: Snowmageddon   Snowmageddon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 pm

The record breaking blizzard in the northeast of USA seems to be the source of an increase in sales. Has anyone else experienced this? My guess is that lots of kids are snowbound and they are on the internet playing Neopets.

I'm affected. My university has been closed for two days and with snow still falling I'm expecting another day off tomorrow. My family has been lucky. We've had power and heat the entire time. It's one of those unplanned vacations that nature brings us. It's a gift of time that I am trying to savor. Tonight my son is making pierogi and I'm making applesauce as a side. Then we are going to watch some post apocalyptic flics. Hope all is well with you.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

Snowmageddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowmageddon   Snowmageddon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 am

my sales have been pretty dismal, but i haven't checked my hut status because i'm planning on upgrading very soon. Glad to hear you're making the most of it zoro!
Back to top Go down
Roby

Snowmageddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowmageddon   Snowmageddon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 am

My sales have picked up some, too. But I think it's more a product of hut position. I've been getting 15-40 hits from the banner (average about 18).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowmageddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowmageddon   Snowmageddon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowmageddon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: