Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spunky_munky_gal disabled?

Go down 
+5
tsangpo
zoro
Egg
spunky_munky_gal
nstarz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:27 am

I wonder whether the extra pages were things from my SDB? Or other stuff stolen from other accounts? So annoying...
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:20 pm

-hopes hopes hopes-
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:36 am

Sorry to hear this has happened again Spunky. Hope Emily can sort this out again, really getting ridiculous the amount of this that seems to be going on these days. I really can't see how it can be worth someones time, couldnt they be stealing real money instead?
May be belated, but also removed links to Spunkys shop for the time being.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:43 am

I got my account back!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers

But I still don't have Nearconic, which is a huge blow...off to assess the other damage
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:02 am

Shocked
cheers

SPUNKY'S BACK!

If you need any shop stock, I can send you a bunch right away. I have a storehouse of unused everything!

Also, Nearconic has been transferred to another new account, I'm pretty sure, cuz the one I check last time was frozen. I wonder if you can get them to pull her back home to you?
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:29 am

I'm going to ask, can't hurt, right?

Thankfully all my shop stock was intact (apart from what had been selling). The shop is back up and running again. Stocks didn't get sold off this time, which is something. What is weird is that the person in my account had been customising my pets, playing games etc. I wonder if the hacker actually sold my account to someone.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:42 am

OH! That might be it. If so, I wonder if the account that's holding nearconic is the same person who bought your account? Maybe you could try that angle with TNT.

I'll contact everyone to switch their links back to you now.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:44 pm

woo! Good News. I'll change the code.
Back to top Go down
blkshygurl

blkshygurl

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm

congrats!! yayyyyy! I changed my code back also.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:44 am

Thanks guys...a little light on with the sales!
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Welcome back Spunky (again!) \o/
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Welcome back! Deja vu!!
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 am

This is getting ridiculous. Different email, regularly changing passwords and PIN, and I am frozen because of suspicious activity yet again. This time it absolutely has to be a CGer in a shop. I think I might even remember a suspicious shop. Had something cheap, went to the shop, nothing there. Should have logged out and changed p'words, but it didn't really set any alarm bells.

If I've been cleaned out again, I give up. I'm really sorry this keeps happening, and I don't really understand why Sad I'm being as secure as I can...maybe I need to check my addons and install some more stuff...other than that, I'm at a loss
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Oh Spunk this is terrible!!! How many times have you been frozen? It is so unfair! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 pm

I've lost count zoro. I think I'll never buy wiz priced codestones again. Apparently the shops doing this use codestones to lure people in. I think I'll just buy mall codies or what i can get at auction/ TP.

TNT will end up removing user shop editing if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Wow, Spunky, you have the worst luck. I think this is the fourth or fifth time now? Keep us posted on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 am

I suggest everyone pop in to Neomallers for an update on the current CG problem, and how you might be able to avoid an attack. It seems there is a rash of malicious shenanigans (which is actually very hard to say) out there right now.

If you can minimize your user-shop browsing you'll be safer, but your ability to keep your shop replenished might suffer. Watch for all warning signs, and remember it's better to lose a "mispriced" snag while you're checking its safety, than to grab it and lose your account.

These CGs might be targeting more than your NP bank accounts, too.

On the bright side, think of how much more computer savvy you are becoming, thanks to Neopets. Suspect
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:06 am

yes, be careful with your accounts everyone! I think it might take a while to get my account back this time - TNT will be busy sorting it out I think.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 am

finally!

have my account back. man, they must have been busy - took forever this time! seems everything was intact, so i'll set about repricing everything. any news on whether the cgers have been thwarted again?

EDIT~
Just fixed up my prices and shop coding, so I should be good to go. If there's anyone who isn't linked to me at the moment, feel free to switch back.
Back to top Go down
blkshygurl

blkshygurl

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:40 am

congrats!!! Took them long enough.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 am

I saw one CG shop (with RequestPolicy's help) and backed away safely - that was a couple of weeks ago. I have been really busy but managed to socking my shop most days at least for a bit and haven't seen another sign of them. THere was a thread on neomallers with a roll-call of the frozen, that was pretty active (and scary) for a bit, but I haven't had time to check back.

Maybe we;re over the worst. for now..
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

on dmitri's petpage he was keeping track of the CG action and it seems like this latest wave might be covered now.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 pm

spunky_munky_gal wrote:
If there's anyone who isn't linked to me at the moment, feel free to switch back.

I checked, and everyone is linking to you, except zoro, but she's been away for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 am

thanks egg. hope zoro's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spunky_munky_gal disabled?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: