A place for Mall Members to come together.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Filling in the empty spots

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spunky_munky_gal

avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm

If we do need an extra shop, I know someone who might be interested over at the daq forums. small shop but keen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2008-08-02
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Phoenix Feather Mall Version New.0:

* eggwalterpunkone (Egg) | Clothes, Wearables, Concert | Size 704 > 708

* roby_367 (Roby) | Food, Drinks, Maps ) | Size 632 > 650

* tsangpo (tsangpo /g4kki) | Cards, Stamps, Scratchcards | Size 629 > 634

* msn_fanatic (msn_fanatic) | Books | Size 623 > 629

* blkshygurl (Amber) | Neggs, Petpets | Size 618 > 632

* spunky_munky_gal (Spunky / Carley) | Furniture & Garden | Size 484 > 516

* pfizzgig (pfizzgig) | Grooming, Medicine, Paintbrushes | Size 423

* nstarz (nstarz) | Toys, Plushies, Usukis | Size 378 > 505 !

* grooveyshop (Zoro) | Training, Weapons, Backgrounds | Size 112 > 187

I like the PBs with Grooming, Maps will fit into the Food shop, and Neggs with Petpets looks fun and appealing.

If no one has any strong objections, Roby, Amber, and Pfizz could get the top banners added and begin stocking up any time. Now that we have a bit more code-space, adding extra banners is actually possible, and gives you a stronger marketplace presence.

If you can't find a banner that works, let me know.

I'll try to get the main banner links worked out in the next few days.

IF this proposed split doesn't work for everyone, we could look at moving Food/Drinks to a new recruit and give Roby the Maps/PBs. That would leave Pfizz with no changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby



Posts : 439
Join date : 2008-09-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 pm

This arrangement sounds fine to me. It'll take me a couple of days to get my shop in order, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pfizzgig

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Whatever we decide on, I'll be away until Monday now so changes my end will have to wait until then, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2008-08-02
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 pm

OK - how about everyone take a look at their current top banners, and see if they can add any from the listed ones in the new Banner Code thread?

If you are one of the few who are adding/changing categories, I'll be watching to see when you've gotten you stock up, and your matching Top Banners. Then I'll start changing the Main Banner code so you get the benefit of linking as soon as I can.

For the rest of us, feel free to check for additional Top Banners to increase your hut presence. I hope everyone has managed to switch their graphics links to nstarz's site from photobucket now. I haven't had a chance to tour the mall to check yet - my hours at work have been brutal recently!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spunky_munky_gal

avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23 pm

I must admit I haven't yet..I'll try it out now and see how I go.

EDIT~ Done now. Seems to all be working just fine Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2008-08-02
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 am

Thanks, spunky. Here's the post repeated for the rest of the group:

Egg wrote:
OK - how about everyone take a look at their current top banners, and see if they can add any from the listed ones in the new Banner Code thread?

If you are one of the few who are adding/changing categories, I'll be watching to see when you've gotten you stock up, and your matching Top Banners. Then I'll start changing the Main Banner code so you get the benefit of linking as soon as I can.

For the rest of us, feel free to check for additional Top Banners to increase your hut presence. I hope everyone has managed to switch their graphics links to nstarz's site from photobucket now. I haven't had a chance to tour the mall to check yet - my hours at work have been brutal recently!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby



Posts : 439
Join date : 2008-09-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:26 pm

I'll be able to have my shop stocked for Monday. If someone can send me the .psd files for the top banners I may be able to update them over the weekend. Also, looking at the mall banner, it seems like it needs and update as we'll be splitting Maps and Paint Brushes. We could probably replace the Gifts button with one of them.

Edit: I could do the mall banner, too (we might also consider rearranging the buttons similar to the way we did a while back).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nstarz



Posts : 294
Join date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:03 pm

http://phoenixfeather.forumotion.net/banner-codes-f2/banner-conversion-codes-temporary-fix-t269.htm

I am also looking for a secondary host just in case something happens to my host *Crosses fingers*

Code:
http://nstarz.com/backgrounds.gif  = http://nstarz.com/ba.gif
http://nstarz.com/Books.gif = http://nstarz.com/Bk.gif
http://nstarz.com/CardStamp.gif = http://nstarz.com/CS.gif
http://nstarz.com/clothingwearables.gif http://nstarz.com/CW.gif
http://nstarz.com/DrinksNeggs.gif = http://nstarz.com/DN.gif
http://nstarz.com/foodbakery.gif = http://nstarz.com/fb.gif
http://nstarz.com/FurnyGarden.gif = http://nstarz.com/FG.gif
http://nstarz.com/GroomMed.gif = http://nstarz.com/GM.gif

Page # feathers:
http://nstarz.com/p1.gif
http://nstarz.com/p2.gif
http://nstarz.com/p3.gif
http://nstarz.com/p4.gif
http://nstarz.com/p5.gif
http://nstarz.com/p6.gif
http://nstarz.com/p7.gif
http://nstarz.com/p8.gif

[b]Main banner - http://nstarz.com/pmb2.jpg[/b]

Eggs tickets - http://nstarz.com/ticks.gif = http://nstarz.com/ts.gif

http://nstarz.com/ToysUsuki.gif = http://nstarz.com/TU.gif
http://nstarz.com/Training.gif = http://nstarz.com/Tr.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2008-08-02
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Sat May 01, 2010 6:39 am

Roby wrote:
I'll be able to have my shop stocked for Monday. If someone can send me the .psd files for the top banners I may be able to update them over the weekend. Also, looking at the mall banner, it seems like it needs and update as we'll be splitting Maps and Paint Brushes. We could probably replace the Gifts button with one of them.

Edit: I could do the mall banner, too (we might also consider rearranging the buttons similar to the way we did a while back).

Roby - That would be fantastic if you can work on the graphics! I'll get Xa to send me what you need today, I hope.

If we can keep the names short, and people like the idea, we could start using multiple top banners for each individual category. More or less.

nstarz wrote:
I am also looking for a secondary host just in case something happens to my host *Crosses fingers*

Good thinking! We've never had that backup. I am still keeping the photobucket, so with some effort, it can be used. The code required for that is longer though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blkshygurl

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   Sun May 02, 2010 8:57 pm

So I've been kinda busy in real life too, but tomorrow after I got off work I should be able to make all of the proper transitions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Filling in the empty spots   

Back to top Go down
 
Filling in the empty spots
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 99 FWFC Girls Red Spots filling up quickly!!
» filling in holes
» Gold spots near trippple border SA NT WA?
» 3 guys and a empty pan
» Loch Fad spots

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: