Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school Empty
PostSubject: Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school   Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Roby wrote:
Hey Egg, as I mentioned in the forum post I've recently moved to Acadia for my first year of undergrad, and having been here for a few days now it's become increasingly clear that I will have less and less time and motivation to continue in a mall. I think at this juncture it will be best for both myself and the mall for me to resign my position. I will do my best to keep the shop stocked for the next week or so while you guys find a replacement (I'm sure you'll have no trouble with that -- this is a great mall).

I'd like to thank you for the great experience over the past 2 years. Being given the opportunity as a size 65 shop to join such a great group was a huge honour for me. It's been a wild ride, managing a shop in a foreign country, being frozen and seeing many others being frozen. I hope the mall can continue along smoothly and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely ad thankfully yours,

Roby

P.S. Feel free to share this with the rest of our mall mates.

P.P.S. If you need any graphics files I may have or help with them, don't hesitate to ask here or on my email.

OK, so he thinks school is more important than the mall. Than us. Are we gonna let him get away with this? Are we??

*sigh* yeah.

So you guys - what's next? THere's a problem with the code, too. I'll start another thread for that in a sec.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school   Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 am

It's sad to see roby go - but i totally understand! as someone who once took a 5 or 6 year hiatus, sometimes real life takes precedence! As for where to for the mall...well, i'm happy to take on something else if i'm needed. Do we want to try and find someone new?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school   Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 am

I think we'd better get another body in here.

I like that we're pretty relaxed about out our standards, and don't have to push ourselves, but if somebody is serious about about malling, they won't likely be very impressed.

Food is pretty important to include in a mall, but I don't see doubling up, unless we put neggs togther with it again.

Losing Xaheras and Roby is tough, cuz we need a graphics/coding person here too. Speaking of which, I'd better go see if there's a fix for the links yet.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school   Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school   Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roby wants us to let him concentrate on school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: