Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bit of a change?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Don't panic, not a quitting thread Very Happy

I would like to downgrade somewhat however, as I simply don't have time to keep up with the pages of stock required from all of my categories at the moment. Is anyone interested in taking on Meds & Grooming? Or do we have any other interested parties looking to join up?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I haven't mentioned this, but you are doing roaring business, pfizz! You are almost always at the top of the hit counter, and one of the top three in your category. No wonder you're pooped!

Do you have an idea of what you could do instead? or what you would like to drop?

What has your sales breakdown been like, between the two categories? Could one be considered a stand-alone, in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:19 am

I'd like to keep just the paintbrushes if I could for now - slow sellers mainly and a small selection, but looks pretty all together like that.

I'm getting LOTS of hits currently, but sales are less amazing then usual with my run-down stock levels - all my own fault naturally.

Grooming and Medicine belong together, I'm convinced, so if someone were interested I'd really recommend taking over both. The main medicines sell like wildfire and most sit on the first page - I'm not as up to date on the current prices as I'd like, but even with a hefty markup I can't keep them in stock for long. The shop is rather empty at the moment as I just havent had time to fill it this week Sad

I'll post some sample numbers in the morning if I can find my files Smile
Back to top Go down
nstarz

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Toys sales has been slow. About 1-7 sales a day. I may be interested in changing or adding.
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:57 am

Apparently my backup files are corrupted and useless.. so having to start over with the Neomallers Portal Sad

If anyone is keen to pick up the offered categories, the time is coming.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 am

If you two want to sort this out between you, nstarz and pfizz, that's fine with me. Just make sure that Quests are covered and that you'll both have enough business to be happy.

Also, any changes that won't require banner art-work would be extra-cool.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Hm...Grooming and Medicine is a lot to take, but I can do that too. I can hold them and maybe we can find someone new to take either (Toy/Grooming and Medicine)?
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

I'm ok as is. Not interested in taking anything else on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blkshygurl

blkshygurl

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, if nstarz wants to take grooming and medicine, I can take toys. I don't mind, and I think they'd go with petpets well.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am

Sorry we haven't dealt with these requests yet. Lots going on in Neo and life, and not much action in the mall business with quests pretty much shut down.

I never thought I would say this, but I'm ready to switch too. Yup - if anyone is interested in Clothes/Wearables I'd like to offer the spot up. It's a very active and lucrative category with a bunch of cool looking items, and plenty of opportunity for hoarding-type profits on the special releases.

The only hesitation I have is that any major category splits will required some banner changes which I don't know whether we have the skills in-house to accommodate. If you want to step up and help work on that - should we need to - let me know.

Since several of us are looking at changes I'll gather the list of current banner-based categories. If you are interested in switching out of your category(s) post below which ones will be up for grabs. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit of a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a change?   Bit of a change? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit of a change?
Page 1 of 1