A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome Lottie!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Lottie!!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 am

Come on in and say Hi to everyone, Lottie. I'll let everyone introduce themselves and get to know you a bit before and then I'll show you the code.

Well, I'm Egg. I've been playing Neopets for 8 years in November. I like Lennies and Battledome, and my two main sources of income are Stocks and the mall. I still like to play games sometimes, like Sutek's Tomb and Zurroball, and I keep going back to Neoquest. I'm currently trying a different skill-set for fun.

I spend my hard-earned Neopoints on weapons, and not much else - other than inventory of course.

I've been malling - essentially in the same mall I started with - since Spring 2006. I've always sold Clothing, with an assortment of other categories: Grooming, Maps, Medicine, and Scratchcards.

I have two sons, both living in other places, and two daughters, both at home. I'm an accountant, and my husband's a teacher.

I have several distractions from Neopets, such as Real Life. I'm not obsessed with Neo as I guess I once was, but I like the people I've met, and enjoy some of the challenges of the game. My job is in a sometimes politically-charged and pretty intense environment, an hour away over a high mountain pass, with frequent long hours. I'm just finishing up a course which is supposed to prepare me for some major changes in my department over the next year - more overtime. gaah!

I like going for long walks, and trying to learn the names of birds and plants I see. I read business books, fantasy, adventure, suspense, detective. and kids books. Right now I have three books on the go: Too Big to Fail, a Terry Pratchet one, a Gordon Korman, and there's a Tom Clancy I want to get at.

I live in the central interior of beautiful British Columbia, the westernmost province of Canada - two mountain ranges and a four hour drive from the ocean. Means I live on Neo Standard Time.

So have a look around! I have to do the Stock Report and go for a walk before breakfast. Then I'll get to the banner code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lottie24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. This is just a quick hello as I am in the middle of making dinner (Chilli Con Carne) yummm.

So I have been playing Neo for a while now. I was really addicted while I was at uni but after I graduated I didn't play for a while. I have only just come back properly a few months ago so I am still working on getting things going again. On Neo I pretty much just mall, buy/sell stocks and try to increase my hoards. In the future I would like to have beautiful gallery but I can't decide what type yet.

In real life I am 23 years old and live with my fiance and gorgeous puppy dog. I live in Australia. I enjoy reading, cooking and catching up with friends and family. I have just finished reading Steig Larsson's Millennium series and just couldn't put it down.

I have updated my shop with the banner. Let me know if it doesn't look right.

I will check back on tomorrow and have a look around the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 am

Yay, another Aussie Very Happy I'm in Queensland, what about you?

Nice to 'meet' you lottie, and thanks for joining our mall Smile I am a more recent member, and this is only my second mall. I sell furny & garden. I love it, and enjoy decorating my own neohome as a result. I too got addicted to neopets at uni, left for a very looong time (thank goodness before they started retiring dormant accounts) and came back a couple of years ago. I mostly just mall and do my dailies. Every now and then when I have time I do a bit of shopping for my gallery or neohome, and I do like to participate in plots. The last 12 months or so I've scaled back on the time I spend on here - I had my second baby last November and I'm supposed to be finishing my masters before I go back to work next year (I'm a teacher), so I'm a little busy these days!

I'm just finishing off Anna Karenina, just finished The Dice Man and have just started Persuasion. I read a lot, when the kids let me. I turned 30 this year Shocked only seems like yesterday I was 23...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Booo..

I just typed a long intro and accidentally press the back button on my mouse and..poof its gone.

So to keep it short.

I played over 7 years, most nps from stocks.

I spend most of my time on Neodaq.

In RL, I am almost 27 years young barely surviving in California.

I always had many dogs, and now only one remaining, a Chow, mix with another breed I'm not sure which though.

I been and work many things, but I guess notably, a Tax Preparer, Mailman and now a System Administrator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:17 am

Hi Lottie, Welcome to our mall. I think we have something special here. It's a great supportive noncompetitive environment. I'm zoro, I'm 60 years old and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. I'm a professor at a local university, live with my son, cats and take care of an elderly aunt.

My shop has battle and training stuff. I've been playing about 9 years. My main account was frozen and I am trying to recover from my massive losses - a large main market shop, lots of battledome toys, a lovely neohome, stamp collection, stocks, etc. At this point I am concentrating on building my shop size and not much else. Life has been demanding of late so I'm doing the neo basics.

I hope you enjoy being part of our mall and find it to be profitable.
zoro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blkshygurl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Welcome to the mall Lottie!

We have a pretty nice and easy going mall here, I think you'll enjoy it.

I'm Amber, and I currently cover neggs and petpets. I have been on neopets for 7.5 years, with a few years here and there of inactivity. I tend to get most of my nps from malling and stocks, though I occasionally play games and participate in plots. My neo secret is I am trying to fill my deposit box to capacity, I try and add at least 100-200 new things in there a month.

In real life I live in Michigan, where I currently work and hope to finish the last 29 credits of my bachelors next year(ish).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Also, join the Phoenix Feather Mall at http://www.neomallers.com/ so that we can see each other page views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lottie!!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Lottie!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: General Information :: *W*E*L*C*O*M*E*-
Jump to: