A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:47 pm

So for prizes, would everyone on the list above please put up a junk trade for me tomorrow. I'm partial to Pile of Dung and Ultra Fashionable Potato Sack, or whatever. If I've missed anyone, I'll be double-checking the list tomorrow. Note that the helpers and the helpees both earned rewards, cuz the helpee posted who helped them. Which is helpful too, right?

The gifts will consist of a combination of pizza, achyfi, and neggs, for completing each of the tasks.

Thank you all so much for showing up and making me feel like my efforts were enjoyed by more than just myself. If you haven't already, neofriend the other mall members, especially those who never made it here. They will have to be shown how to get in. I've made my siggy over there more noticeable, too.

I'll be keeping the old pesky mall forum up for a month or so, so you have time to take what you need.

Gotta go take the dog for her last walk before bed... Se you guys all later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsangpo

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 am

Thank you egg and thank you everyone else for organising and participating respectively in this activity. Now to work as a team to build our collective neopian fortune What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoro

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 am

Oh poo! i missed the party. No I really should stop being a morning person. I miss a lot that way. Our revitalized mall is great. thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HR

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Oh phooey! I know what that wine was for, to christen the new forum. Hmm, but electronics.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:11 am

Sorry everyone but I just haven't gotten back to handing out prizes. I should be able to do the rechecking and sending tomorrow. Make sure you have a junk trade up for me. Thanks!

- I feel so TNT-ish - Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xaheras

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am

Sorry I didn't come in earlier for the party. But woohoo..

Yesterday was a great day for sales too!! Smile 100K+ day! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:16 pm

The final list (V 2.0) of accomplished tasks:

1 - find the new board & post as a Guest on the board

Jill
tsangpo/g4kki
grooveys/zoro
Xaheras
Roby
doyler
4bruders

2 - register as a member & (a) post as a member in (b) Sales Tracking, include the words (c) I Met the Walrus.

4bruders - posted (a)
SillyJillyPrincess - posted (a)
doyler - posted (a)
Roby - posted, correct place (a, b)
xaheras - posted, correct place (a, b)
zoro - posted, correct place (a, b)
tsangpo - posted, correct place (a, b)

3 - help someone on the way over - or be helped

Xaheras
Roby
Jill
g4kki
4bruders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Big thanks to Auri and Egg for the gifts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doyler

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Many thanks for the gifts, and too bad, I didn't get b right Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auri

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Y'all are welcome!

For anyone who hasn't picked up their presents, I would really like them out of my inventory. Go to my trades and offer a junk item on one of the lots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alicorn.critter.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!   

Back to top Go down

Pass the popcorn? Watch it! What do I say? Something significant!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2