Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Key Quest challege

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Key Quest challege Empty
PostSubject: Key Quest challege   Key Quest challege I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:19 am

If anyone feels like playing Key Quest with me, challenge me anytime you see me online. I want to play, but keep finding myself in glitchy games with ppl who quit if they're losing. I hate wasting all that time!

We can agree to take turns winning, too.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Key Quest challege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Quest challege   Key Quest challege I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Quote :
Key Quest is now Spoo-key! From now through November 3rd, you can earn double keys each time you play and redeem them for spoo-key prizes.

I'm definitely looking for partners. You can play 10 games, and if you agree to take turns winning in a 2-player game, you can get through fast.

Perhaps a prior arrangement to take turns wouldn't be good to discuss by neomail though.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Key Quest challege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Quest challege   Key Quest challege I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm

From the News today:

Quote :
Please join us for Double Key Spectacular on Thursday April 30th in Key Quest and receive free rare virtual wearable items. You must enter a Key Quest game sometime between 4pm and 5pm NST (Pacific Time) to qualify for the virtual prizes. In order to get all three prizes you will have to play for the entire hour.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

Key Quest challege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Quest challege   Key Quest challege I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Smile EWP, if we are both online, I want to join..

I also need help playing as I never played this game before.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Key Quest challege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Quest challege   Key Quest challege I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Sure! I'd be glad to, anytime. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Key Quest challege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Quest challege   Key Quest challege I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key Quest challege
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: To Neopia and Beyond! :: Stocks, Games, Plots, Contests-
Jump to: