Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any tips?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doyler

Any tips? Empty
PostSubject: Any tips?   Any tips? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Mostly after reading roby's thread and being a bit jealous I decided maybe my shop could use some work...

Do you guys think my prices are too high/low? That I need a price scheme? That I need stuff other then our standard banners? That I need a few big sellers that I don't have? Or what?

Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

Any tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any tips?   Any tips? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:11 pm

Doyler, I just took a glance at your shop. Do you have all the grooming quest items? When I did grooming that was important to my income. I didn't compare your stock to the list but I remember there were a lot of them.

It's good that you have most of the meds on the first page. But you might want to put a statement that you carry them all right under the banner. Also I assume that you have a stash so that when the woe changes you can cash in on the price rise.

something that I have learned is to treat the 2nd & 3rd pages differently than the first. On the first page I would make sure that every item is either a quest item an important med. On the back pages you can load up with stuff that people can impulse buy. In my shop I take more risks with the stuff on the 2nd & 3rd pages and carry items with a higher prices.

Your prices look all over the map to me even though everything ends in a 0 or a 5. Maybe increments of 25 or 50 would look more systematic. Or do something where you use the numbers to identify quest items, wearables and meds. ie quest items end in 1, wearables in 2 meds in 3 or some such systems. This is only helpful to the customer if you tell them about the system right under the banner.

I hope this helps. zoro
Back to top Go down

Any tips?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: