Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its that time of the month....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roby

Its that time of the month.... Empty
PostSubject: Its that time of the month....   Its that time of the month.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Get your minds out of the gutter.

Its the first, where we all go for trophies.

As of writing this I'm 17th in the return of the return of doctor sloth. ~7billion points.

First is 35 billion, my score of 41 billion was given a 'we are busy right now and cannot accept your score'

*edit* I have a 16 billion score in there for now. Maybe that will hold up.

A shame.

Anyone else going for trophies?
Back to top Go down
SillyJillyPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Its that time of the month....   Its that time of the month.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:46 pm

my utter lack of skill at playing games, makes the 1st less exciting for me. that said i have managed to collect some 39 game trophies. obviously if i've got the trophy its not too tough to earn it.

i only try for trophies when the 1st lands on a week-end, since its easier. you don't need to get the highest score, you just need to get a score right near the review point. since scores aren't reviewed until Monday, the goal is to get close to the review point without going over.

"jetcity78" has the link the known review point scores on his pet page.

*hugs*

Jill
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Its that time of the month....   Its that time of the month.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Hmmm, I couldn't find the link there on his page but I did snag a bronze trophy. I sent more scores today, one higher than the first place score, and one between first and second. Both said the servers were busy....odd.
Back to top Go down
SillyJillyPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Its that time of the month....   Its that time of the month.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:31 am

congrats on the RTORTODS trophy. that's a nice one ot have. how long did you have to play that sinlge game to get the trophy?

some games like Dubloon Disaster and Bouncy Sumpreme the winning scores are peeps who played the single game for more than an hour.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Its that time of the month....   Its that time of the month.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:40 am

10-15 minutes. Your score goes up exponentially.

I also got 'lucky' and won a Sloth Invasion Tax 3rd place trophy. I say lucky because it only cost me 77k, a tenth of what it would have on the 30th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its that time of the month....   Its that time of the month.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its that time of the month....
Page 1 of 1