Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supplier available?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Supplier available? Empty
PostSubject: Supplier available?   Supplier available? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Got a neomail today that I've been asked to pass on.

Quote :

Sent: 3/11/2008 12:11pm

Subject: question?
Please let everyone in your mall know that I will be stocking a little bit of everything for all mallers. Thank you

I've looked at her shop there are at least 6 pages (?) and the prices of items I am familiar with look decent.

This brings up another thought. My interest in malling began when I joined a supplier's co-op at Neodaq. I recently started looking for a supplier myself - spunky was actually shopping for me for a brief spell before she joined a mall. I'm just mentioning that if you have a large shop and are having some trouble keeping up, you might want to "hire" someone to stock some of your biggest sellers.

Note!: This might be against the TNT Terms & Conditions if done carelessly, but you can make arrangements off-site, and not agree to anything binding or exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Supplier available?   Supplier available? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm pretty sure having a supplier isn't against terms and conditions, its just a specialty shop with someone who needs the items frequently. I visit a number of shops that sell PPLMs for reasonable prices in large quantities and I'm pretty sure they have agreements with other mallers too.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Supplier available?   Supplier available? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Tracy was in my mall, and when I spoke to her she said she was going to go out on her own for a while. She'd be good to have as a supplier because her shop is big enough to handle big numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supplier available?   Supplier available? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supplier available?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: