Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!

Go down 
+3
Roby
tsangpo
Egg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Until we hear from the mysterious doyler again, please change your banner links from hockey3599 to eggwalterpunkone. As soon as you can.

I've put a couple pages of Grooming into my shop, priced at what I recorded from my records last year. I'm about to do the same for Meds. It looks really crappy to be linking to doyler's nearly empty shop, so I'm jumping back to Grooming/Meds, since I still have all my old stock, plus the xls files to help.

THANKS!

When you've made the change, post a quick reply so I know.
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 am

did it in a rush. could someone please double check that I did it right. thanks.
Back to top Go down
blkshygurl

blkshygurl

PostSubject: ooops   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 am

Didn't realize there was a post about this. Did this when I first got the email.
Back to top Go down
doyler

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Yea, what a punk just leaving like that... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 pm

scratch Suspect Shocked
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 am

What a Face

Glad to see you're still around, Doyler. Too bad about your disappearance, of course. What's up?
Back to top Go down
doyler

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey guys, I'm really sorry about that.

What happened was I got scammed out of a lot (an SoS by someone I trusted) and decided to quit basically, atleast for a while. Then got caught up with family issues, moved back to where I used to live, and started a new job / school again, but now I'm back (though, my shop doesn't really qualify still lol)
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 am

What a bummer about the SoS.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 am

Glad everything is OK, but sorry to hear about the scam. Thanks for letting us know, too. It was tough at the time, you know? but hey, the game goes on. I kinda know how discouraging a set-back like that can be. Hope you're having fun again!

Go for another SoS!! pirat
Back to top Go down
doyler

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 am

Yea, I'm working on earning it back, but it's rough Sad

Let me know how the malling is going and if you guys need anyone with a smaller shop atleast for now also Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!   Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doyler is away - IMPORTANT NEWS!
Page 1 of 1