Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning customers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

Returning customers Empty
PostSubject: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 am

I had 4 returning customers today. Most I've ever had!
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:46 am

That's great, how do you track them?
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 am

Just with the neomallers portal. They pop up when I input my sales history. You can also get lists of customers by NP spent and number of visits I think.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:30 am

Thought I'd bump this rather than starting a new topic - I had a customer neomail me out of the blue and ask for a custom furniture job:
Quote :
i got a new classical room. do u hv a bedroom set (bed, table, closet, chairs, table and others) for it. can u pl gather one and put it on a trade and i'll go for it. plzzz.

so I neomailed her back, asked a few questions, got three different bedroom sets together at three different prices ranges, marked them up my standard %100 and put them in my trades. She bought the cheapest one and sent me this:
Quote :
thanx thanx so much! if u also need me to get anything for u there is also no problem. thanks again, i hope i didn't cause u much trouble.

Smile
So then I get another neomail from her today:
Quote :
i just want to know if u have any paint brushes up for trade? althou i want/need some, don't go buying them to give 2 me. i just want to know if u hv , thats all! thnx!

So I sent her this:
Quote :
I don't usually deal with paintbrushes, but my mall-mate, xaheras, does. Her shop is at http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xaheras
If you're having trouble finding what you want, send her a neomail. She's very helpful. Have fun painting your pets Smile

Hope you don't mind xa - she likes a bit of personal service, but she's happy to pay!
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:50 pm

The portal is giving me these numbers for returning customers:

Out of 329 total customers so far, 5 have returned
This is about 1.52%

2 of these are clearly bookmarks and have visited 4 times apiece.

How's it look for you guys?
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Out of 1,891 total customers so far, 76 have returned

This is 4.02%.

BTW, the customer I referred to xa referred her sister to my shop - got a neomail from the sister today Smile She was also asking about PBs so I gave her xa's shop link too.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm

My customer is back Smile

She asked me for advice on how to make her classic neohome room look better, and I gave her some ideas. She then asked me to source rainbow and yellow items for her, so I set up one of my petpages as a shopping guide:
http://www.neopets.com/~Ambathala

All mark ups are 100% and I've told her I'll give her 10% discount if she spends more than 20k and 20% for more than 50k. I also suggested further discounts if she spends more than that.

She is turning into a very lucrative customer! And she's also given me an idea - interior design services - ie making a few suggestions and sourcing some items to look at. Just need to have a look at the T&C to make sure I would be breaking any rules if I advertised this. i guess it would be in the wording.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning customers   Returning customers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning customers
Page 1 of 1