Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nstarz

Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 Empty
PostSubject: Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808   Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Evil or Very Mad You're kidding me...
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808   Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:18 am

:affraid: That is going to take a lot of clicking to get that number down. Most I've ever accidentally done that with was 200 odd and it was annoying enough.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808   Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 am

I got 1400 done in about 30 minutes last time I had that problem (who's bright idea was it to try and dump the whole Tanglepus collection in one go?!). You'll get it done.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808   Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 am

Been there...not fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808   Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error: Sorry, but you can only move 70 items at a time using quickstock. You are trying to move: 808
Page 1 of 1