Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Altador Cup is back!

Go down 
+3
Roby
4bruders
Egg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

The Altador Cup is back! Empty
PostSubject: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:34 am

What teams do we represent here?

The Altador Cup is back! Ewp_2

Krawk Island - always!

Not that I'm likely to be able to add much help to the team this year. ah well, I'll show up at least.
Back to top Go down
4bruders

4bruders

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:13 am

I also chose KI this year.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:23 am

I took Shenkuu, I have my doubts about my contributions though.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:32 pm

I went KI this year too. Go team!

Not sure how much time I'll be able to spend...last AC's prizes hardly seem worth it...
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

I've never really been a part of it before, picked Maraqua because they looked like underdogs XD
Back to top Go down
4bruders

4bruders

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:27 pm

I suspect the prizes will be better this year, since they took such a backlash last year for having such horrible prizes.

I have also sent a couple of submission to NT reminding them of this--of course, they ignored them--but maybe they are getting the message!!
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

lol, we can only hope they start listening for the first time since....ever!
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm

I was Roo Island last year but swapped over to Lost Desert this year because of the whole winner hangover.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:07 pm

The winner hangover team is truly a curse. Two teams will never win: the winner and Faerieland.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 am

lol @ faerieland
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 pm

A one week checkup on the AC. Looks like all our teams our doing well.

Currently I'm rank 5:

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2,392
Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 2,192
Goals by Foltaggio 68
Goals by Antola Maeir 100
Goals by Larcy Phu 32
Saves by Xana DiLanche 150
Number of Wins 260

With some assorted side games. Oh and my goal is rank 17....only 1300 more wins to go.

Edit: I had a big YYB day today...1000 goals and up to rank 6 now.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am

Go Roby!!

I wish I could join in your race for rankings, but I'll just have to be content to toddle along and get whatever wins I can for KI. I like the new game, and almost have to force myself to get a few Slushie Slinger games in every day. I've much better at YYB - I hear they've made it easier, but I like to think I've improved over the off-season. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 pm

I can't say I find it any easier, but then again, this is my first cup (I think). Anyhow, it's a big day for our team so I'll try and get some play time in. High school exam season is upon me so my time is limited and it's down to productivity.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Well, the AC is over, and you Krawk Islanders beat out us Shenkuianns. I played maybe 10 more games after posting my rank scores, I just lost the will to go on. How did you all finish up?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 pm

I made it to Rank 5 just before 11 last night!

I didn't play as many Slushie Slinger games as I wanted - for some reason, my space bar stopped working for only that game. I can't do well with Make Some Noise, because the letters are all rubbed off on my keyboard LOL!

That new game is fast, and a nice break from Yooyuball, but you don't rack as as many points.

Anyway, WE WON!!! Am I right that KI has been in contention every year since the start? It felt like forever!

I like the AC tournament, but I wish there weren't so many teams, or something. Too much work.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 pm

What got me about the AC tourney was firstly the length was just excessive. Secondly there were too many side games. I liked the shootout one but the rest were a waste of time. Oh and I found I could get the same amount of points by playing the shootout one as I could ay YYB, though I had to play on a slower computer.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:42 pm

"Your Point Balance of 4,355 is available for spending now!"

How did it go for all of you?
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 am

I got a massive 180 points. On the up side though I choose the team that came third so I now have a collection of first (RI), second (RI) and third (LD) trophies.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:02 am

I ended up with 412 points.
Back to top Go down
xaheras

xaheras

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:36 pm

I think they didn't listen to the complaints from last year. The prizes were just as bunk as last year!

I ended up with a rank 1 (haha) but I was so close to rank 2. I managed to get most of that ranking from just the last 4 days of playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Altador Cup is back!   The Altador Cup is back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Altador Cup is back!
Page 1 of 1