Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoro is iced :-(

Go down 
+5
Egg
Roby
Pfizzgig
nstarz
spunky_munky_gal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

Zoro is iced :-( Empty
PostSubject: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
Sorry - The owner of this shop has been frozen

She posted over at neodaq that the reason given was a requested freeze - which is obviously untrue. It seems like someone is targeting main market shops lately...
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:15 am

spunky_munky_gal wrote:
Quote :
Sorry - The owner of this shop has been frozen

She posted over at neodaq that the reason given was a requested freeze - which is obviously untrue. It seems like someone is targeting main market shops lately...

Sad I read it on neodaq too. I hope you get it back soon.
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 am

Aww no.. not another one Sad

Fingers crossed for you Zoro, I hope it is relatively pain free to get your account back
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 am

Yikes, another one? Main market shops seem to be the thing to hit these days. And our mall has had some bad luck too (goodl uck as well, I suppose, we did get our other two back).
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 am

nooooo zoro!! pale I'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 am

I'm working on how we can cover for zoro's shop until she gets it back. Stay tuned ...

[edit]
OKAY GUYS!

Aurigryphon is willing to step in for zoro. Quick fix for tonight => just change the 2 links in your banners from grooveyshop to aurigryphon. Watch for neomails - I'll let you know when she's ready. if you won't be around tonight, you can switch code right away - it's better to link to a live shop than a frozen one.

and for those who don't know, Auri was part of the start-up group for this mall, a former mall boss, and the artist behind our banner. geek So be nice! pirat
Back to top Go down
4bruders

4bruders

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm

I have changed my shop code.

I hope you get your account back without too many problems Zoro! So many people lately getting hacked.

I heard several Neopets related sites were compromised, so if you use others sites, be sure and use a completely different password from Neopets and your email. I do not know if it is accurate, but I heard this was how some people's account were being hacked.

Ling flower Chi
Back to top Go down
blkshygurl

blkshygurl

PostSubject: :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 pm

That's terrible about Zoro. I'll change my links before I go to bed.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 am

Links changed. I hope TNT can get her account back today (it just turned monday).
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 am

Shop code changed. Here's hoping zoro's account is safely returned soon.
Back to top Go down
xaheras

xaheras

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 am

Updated code in my shop. Should I update the official code as well?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Zoro is running her side account now, but still trying to get grooveyshop back. Don't worry - she is still hoping to come back to us. *crosses fingers TNT will fix it soon*

It's working well with auri for now, and I for one am grateful that she could jump on board for us. If we have a permanent spot you'd be welcome to stay, auri!
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Has TNT answered?
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:19 am

Hi everyone, I haven't given up hope but communication with the neoteam is sporadic at best. My account was hacked-there is no question about that. The neoteam doesn't know why, so they have asked me how I got hacked. They somehow think I know??? In the meanwhile I am starting to rebuild on zoro_kat-just in case. I'll stay in touch. Thanks for all the support. zoro
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:35 am

good luck zoro - it's a real pain losing your account like that.
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 am

The neoteam has acknowledged that grooveyshop is my account but they want to know how someone got access to it. I have no idea how someone got into my account. I thought it was their job to find out. I am sending an email once a week asking for my account back please. They have stopped responding. So my hopes are fading but I am not going to give up.

For now I am rebuilding on zoro_kat.

I hope all is going well with the mall. hugs to all, zoro
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm

That bites Sad

It's very similar to what happened to me...but there was no question about how someone got access to my account.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 pm

I was going to post about a status update.

I see they have at least looked at it and hope they fix it soon. I know it's not a simple "enable" the account since a lot has happen to your account. I wonder if there are any personal neopets e-mails who can go thru the chains faster.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Any good updates?
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

It's been a couple months since Zoro was iced. Has the situation been changed?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 am

Quote :
zoro_kat replied:

They have stopped responding to me. I've pretty much given up hope. So unfair that they are blaming me for someone else getting into my account. In the meantime I'm rebuilding on this account. It will take years to recover from all the losses. You should go ahead and replace me in the mall. If a miracle occurs and I get the account back, I'll just get in line for the next available spot.

Zoro's account was one of the old guard - grooveyshop had a good reputation, and fredodo was a respected battle pet. This makes me sad - at least in part because of our unstable and insecure Neopian environment.

Zoro's shop is tough to lose, and her participation in the mall was valuable. We'll carry on as we are until ... the next crisis. Wink

See ya around, Zoro! :howdy:
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Sad

This is bad news for zoro, for us and for neopets. It really is rotten that she can't get her account back...
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 am

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. And thank you for letting me use the sand banner.

I'm going to try to rebuild and I'm setting some goals. I'd like to get back into malling again. What is the minimum size that my shop would have to be for me to rejoin the mall? It is currently a size fifty which is tiny.
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 am

Can't speak for everyone, but..

You've supported us small shops for a long time Zoro, am personally happy to have you back as-is and return the favour, even if it means dropping a category to make room etc.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Agrees with Pfizzgig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is iced :-(   Zoro is iced :-( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoro is iced :-(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next