Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aurigryphon returns!

Go down 
+6
spunky_munky_gal
nstarz
Roby
4bruders
Auri
Egg
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

aurigryphon returns! Empty
PostSubject: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey auri! Just opening a tidy little introductory spot for you. You'll see some new names around, and some you might recognize from here and there ...
:howdy:
Back to top Go down
Auri

Auri

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey, everyone! I'm glad to see the mall is still going strong! I feel kind of bad- I meant to hang around more after leaving, but kind of drifted off. Thanks for inviting me back, even if only on a temporary basis.

I've got my shop stocked and my banner up, and am ready to fill in the category until Zoro gets things straightened out. (Here's hoping that TNT fixes things for her soon!)
Back to top Go down
http://alicorn.critter.net
4bruders

4bruders

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Welcome back Auri!

We have never talked, but I passed your banner recently due to shop size, so I knew you were a former mall member. Nice work on the original graphics!

Ling flower Chi
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome back to the mall Auri!

You predate me here by some time, but it's clear your prestige has had quite an influence on the mall in the past. The original graphics are excellent! Here's to continued success! :howdy:

-Roby
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:28 am

Hello Very Happy Nice to meet you.

I'm a newbie here Embarassed

I see your account is dated from 2001 Shocked

-sits back and listens-
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:56 am

Hi! Thanks for helping us out, and it's lovely to meet you. I've often wondered about the graphics designer Smile
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm interrupting the intros for a sec.

Auri - in the Phoenix Remix section up above there are some useful links. You've noticed that the old NPHero counter is dead, but we're all using a new one from NeoMallers that comes with some great features at their site. If you have the time and interest, you could sign up there and add yourself to our mall listing.
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello and welcome, Auri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auri

Auri

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 am

Ah, I was wondering what the point of all of the &mall and &banner things in the code were! Now it makes sense. I hadn't actually looked into NeoMallers before, but that's a really useful site!
Back to top Go down
http://alicorn.critter.net
blkshygurl

blkshygurl

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Welcome (back)!
Back to top Go down
xaheras

xaheras

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks Auri. Welcome back! Smile
Back to top Go down
msn_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:25 am

It's LONG overdue but welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aurigryphon returns!   aurigryphon returns! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aurigryphon returns!
Page 1 of 1