Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Style Showdown - new!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Style Showdown - new! Empty
PostSubject: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 am

http://www.neopets.com/style/index.phtml

If you haven't noticed the News in the past few days, you'll have missed the new challenge:Nows the time to Dress up for prizes -- it's Neopia's Style Showdown!

Business has been crazy in my shop with Wearables, of course, but that doesn't mean the rest of you are left to sit back and just watch --- there's NPs to be made from this for nearly everyone!

Xa can (and is) selling out her paintbrushes
Pfizz could really cash in on her backgrounds
Amber and Roby can find what drinks and foods are wearable - and highlight them as Wearable specials
Nstarz has many Toys that kids would buy if they knew they were wearable
I think there are wearable furny items for Spunky
Not sure about books, msn, but it's worth checking your category
g4kki, there are wearable shells, which look like the collectable shells - you can have them for the duration of this challenge, if you highlight them
Ling and Auri, I don't know if you'll find any wearables in your categories, but if you do, set them up as Specials. Otherwise, you can bask in the added traffic of your mall buddies I guess.

Remember there's a link to the JN Datebase up in the top section here, and I've been assured that the NeoItems database is safe, it's just their forum that's messed up. Set your search parameters to find out which items will customize your pet in your own categories, and stock them prominently.

Also, a warning: Wearables are greatly inflated right now, so not a good idea to stock up in quantity. Just buy to replace, or RS them.
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:20 am

Interesting. I didn't know there was wearable toys. I had to google a bit but found someone's petage that had them.

Is there another way to search for wearable toys?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am

Egg wrote:

Remember there's a link to the JN Datebase up in the top section here, and I've been assured that the NeoItems database is safe, it's just their forum that's messed up. Set your search parameters to find out which items will customize your pet in your own categories, and stock them prominently.

JellyNeo is great. The links are in the Phoenix Remix area up above. If you haven't looked there yet, there are other useful mall things you should be aware of. *holds nstarz hand and walks him to the top if the forum*

Pet page:
http://www.neopets.com/~Echoh
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Ah, I didn't see "wearable" in special category.

I have those links bookmark too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:27 pm

There are probably 8 or so furny/garden items that are wearable (as far as I can find) I've picked out the three cheapest: mutant chia gnome, ice garland and borovan press. Let's see how they go!
Back to top Go down
Pfizzgig

Pfizzgig

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:41 am

The past few days have been very good as far as sales go, though I've yet to notice an increase in the ratio of Backgrounds versus Medicine/Grooming sold as a result of this.

Made a blanket price increase on Backgrounds in the middle of the week in response to the news article just to counteract any inflation. Fewer shifts at work this week so shall hopefully be able to keep a closer eye on prices.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 am

I haven't sold any of the wearable items I have brought in (and advertised as being on special). Not that they're particularly nice ones, but I don't have many options in furny...
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 am

I looked for wearable food items, but I only came across 8-10. I remember trying to stock wearable grooming items earlier but I had little success. As a result, I think I'm going to sit this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Style Showdown - new!   Style Showdown - new! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Style Showdown - new!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: