Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need some Furny and Garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

We need some Furny and Garden Empty
PostSubject: We need some Furny and Garden   We need some Furny and Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:26 pm

While Spunky is dealing with ENT trying to get her account back (again) I think we need to discuss a temporary solution to our mall need for furniture.

I don't want to replace spunky until /unless she is ready to give up, so calling in another maller is not an option right now. In the meantime, I was thinking we could all choose to sell furniture in our own shops. Totally optional, but if you have the room, energy and time, and if we agree on a fair mall-wide price schedule, I would be open to allowing this.

It would mean simply changing the links to spunky's shops to your own, if you have furn/garden, or to another one of us, if you don't.

Instead, we could continue furniture-free. Or another possibility is if anyone happens to know someone who would agree to sub in for spunky. Of course, if spunky can't come back they would naturally be considered as the permanent replacement.

If I get enough feedback that recruiting a temporary replacement is better, I will go that route, but I might have rely on you guys more to bring in candidates. I'm really under a lot of pressure from work, and have just started a twelve-week correspondence course. Recruiting is time consuming.

Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: We need some Furny and Garden   We need some Furny and Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Sorry guys Sad

My ticket is still listed as open...so I am still waiting
Back to top Go down
nstarz

PostSubject: Re: We need some Furny and Garden   We need some Furny and Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

If I had the time (going to be out for a while this month) and if I made Main, I would do it just to try it out.

I am only a couple mil away I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need some Furny and Garden   We need some Furny and Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need some Furny and Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: