Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, come on in!

Go down 
+4
xaheras
zoro
tsangpo
Egg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am

Welcome to the Phoenix Feather Mall discussion forum and community hall.

Mall buddies past and present are welcome to stop in and visit. Current members are requested to post often and stay in the loop. Potential and future mall members are invited to poke around and get an idea what we're about.

If you have just arrived and it's September 2008, there's a special message for you!

*rummages through notes* ... It's coming. ... Ah, here it is:

Quote :
Prize-worthy Tasks:

1 - find the new board & post as a Guest on the board
**Since you're reading this, you must be here - WELL DONE! Now prove it and say "Hi" or ... maybe something nice about how cool it looks so far. **

2 - register as a member & post as a member as instructed
**Once you're registered (This is a test - I haven't had a new member in here yet) you need to find the clues that instruct you what your message should say, and where to post it.**

3 - help someone on the way over
**If you're not the last to get here, you can probably find someone to show a clue to. If someone has helped you, you can help them by saying so!**

Last edited by Egg on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 pm

I found it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: I'll be here soon   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 am

just checking in

*hugs*

Jill
Back to top Go down
g4kki

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:23 am

Here's my belated guest post

Tsangpo/g4kki
Back to top Go down
grooveys

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 am

Start at the bottom and read up.

[quoteSubject: Re: Pheonix Feather Mall
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:19:49 -0400
Zoro,
Yes Neodaq has been willing to let malls set up pubic or "private"
spots in the forum (I quote private as a admins on the forum will be
given access to make sure the space follows the basic rules). Let me
know who is the "leader" and they will be given the rights to add
people access.

Richie

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:29:18 -0400, wrote:

>
>Hello Richie02474,
>
>The following is an e-mail sent to you by zoro_kat via your account on
>"Neodaq.com". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments
>you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the
>following address:
>
>phpBB3@neodaq.info
>
>Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the
>reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of zoro_kat.
>
>Message sent to you follows
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Hi Richie, I'm on a quest to find the new home of the phoenix feather mall
>forum. If its here could you let me in? thanks zoro

> [/quote]
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:38 pm

This forum is gorgeous. No more flashy ads. Very Happy

I had a thought. affraid Is it possible for us to make phoenix feather mall signatures to use on other forums?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:46 pm

It's pretty, isn't it? There's some pretty cool features we can have fun with.
Back to top Go down
hera

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:13 pm

ARGH.

I totally helped you set this thing up.

Why the heck did it take me so long? I'm loosing my mind I think. I'm focusing my brain on things like Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and Radio Fifth Grade and other enlightening books. Razz

-Hera
Back to top Go down
xaheras

xaheras

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm

zoro wrote:
This forum is gorgeous. No more flashy ads. Very Happy

I had a thought. affraid Is it possible for us to make phoenix feather mall signatures to use on other forums?

As long as Auri doesn't mind me using her feathers, I'm sure I could whip one up for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Roby

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Hey,

With no thanks to myself (yeah, yeah, boldface words and stuff in hidden places) I made it here.

A special thanks to Xa for her help in finding the place and the wonderful banner *is off to register*
Back to top Go down
doylergu

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:16 pm

doyler as a guest, one sec I'll register Wink
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:34 am

xaheras wrote:
zoro wrote:

As long as Auri doesn't mind me using her feathers, I'm sure I could whip one up for everyone.

Great i can use it for neodaq, ppt, etc. thank you
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 am

auri's graphics are ours to use, but I think that should have her copyright showing. A feather may be small, but
Quote :
(c) 2007
might work ok.

Look at all the people showing up here! Sorry about the dleay in registration. I get to that as soon as I see you. I want to only allow our actual members full access to our data. This seems like a tidy way to have guests visit for recruitment purposes.

g4kki showed up first and I forgot I had turned off the registration approval feature, but the rest of you got an idea of what the forum looked like to a guest, and how a new member would have to register. Any feedback on our impressions of the board is welcome!
Back to top Go down
doyler

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 am

'allo
Back to top Go down
SillyJillyPrincess

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 am

i finally made it to the forum as a non-guest.

*hugs*

Jill
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:19 am

Seems like there's a bit of trouble at this point. What's the task again?

2 - register as a member & post as a member as instructed
**Once you're registered (This is a test - I haven't had a new member in here yet) you need to find the clues that instruct you what your message should say, and where to post it.**

oh yeah. Sooo AS I recall, there's a hidden clue in an obvious place. And an obvious clue in a ... well, let's just say., it's a test. yeah, a test.

I'm too tired to be clever right now, but I'll throw you something more tomorrow.

*hums on the way out ... "I am the eggman ..."
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:33 am

So I haven't done the second part right? I thought maybe we had to bring all the info from sales history in the last forum over to this one.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 am

That's certainly the actual intention of the Sales Tracking category, though past records are optional. The game doesn't require correct use of the Tracking thread, though.

If you've checked out the various threads, you should find an obvious clue. It might not make sense, but it's clearly giving some kind of wacked out directions.
Back to top Go down
Roby

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:37 pm

I take it then that simply posting in the tracking forum wasn't the correct answer?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm

Roby wrote:
I take it then that simply posting in the tracking forum wasn't the correct answer?

Correct!
Back to top Go down
4bruders

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: I made it, finally.   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:13 pm

Thanks g4kki for the illuminating message! I had some problems, but no surprise; the Great Firewall of China blocks this site for some reason. I had to connect through a US VPN account to get here.
Back to top Go down
Auri

Auri

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:49 pm

xaheras wrote:

Nope, I don't mind at all. Have fun with them!
Back to top Go down
http://alicorn.critter.net
zoro

zoro

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:50 am

Thanks Auri & Egg for all the gifts. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, come on in!   Well, come on in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, come on in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: General Information :: *W*E*L*C*O*M*E*-
Jump to: