Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spunky_munky_gal

Go down 
+6
xaheras
tsangpo
zoro
Roby
SillyJillyPrincess
Egg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Okay, I have stocked and priced my shop - it is currently 3 pages, but I'm planning on monitoring what sells and what sits and making changes as necessary. I'll be stocking more of the cheaper items when I can do some more shopping...

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?lower=0&owner=spunky_munky_gal
I'd appreciate some feedback. I've gone for appearances predominantly, but I've also tried to take into account profit/price and emphasising neohome 2.0.

I realise I have probably missed some good sellers (I'm not overly familiar with the category) - but if you see somewhere that I can easily swap them in, please shout out Smile

EDIT - Oops, forgot to check: Egg, you mentioned concert tickets, and I know you currently have them stocked. If you want me to take them I can, but I can easily pull them out. Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 am

Don't worry about the Concert stuff. I don't have the banner re-coded for you yet anyway.

Your shop looks really good! Actually, it looks (despite the work) like a lot of fun. When you're pricing, are you going to use price digits to show V.2?
Back to top Go down
tsangpo

tsangpo

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 am

It looks great. You have sets together on the same line which is good. As to pricing schemes I don't think it's really necessary as there is the neohome V2 icon at the bottom of the picture of every item that can be used. Although it might be good to put it up in large writing or perhaps a banner that the items with the little house are for V2 neohomes.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 am

Thanks, I'll get rid of the tickets ASAP.

Yeah, I was planning on having something to explain to people which is V2.0...not sure exactly what yet. Looking forward to getting everything sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
msn_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:29 am

Hi Spunky, I'm Josue (msn_fanatic) sorry I'm late!!!
I'm a 2nd year law student in Puerto Rico and in charge of books. I'm going to check out the program you recommended!
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Josue Smile Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
xaheras

xaheras

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

Please update your codes!!

ohkeh has to change to spunky_munky_gal Smile There are only TWO (2) spots to change! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal   spunky_munky_gal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spunky_munky_gal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: General Information :: *W*E*L*C*O*M*E*-
Jump to: