Phoenix Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Mall Members to come together.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spunky_munky_gal disabled?

Go down 
+5
tsangpo
zoro
Egg
spunky_munky_gal
nstarz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Egg
Admin
Egg

spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 am

Xa has emailed TNT to try get her account back, but in the meantime she's going to use her secondary account. It'll take her time to get it running though - she's doing evening classes so her Neo play time is cut back a lot.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Just ran by her lookup; it appears she's back, but yet to login.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

What is going on with this site? They have serious security issues...
Back to top Go down
xaheras

xaheras

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 am

Yeah it's back, but still can't get in. The password is still wrong.

Does anyone have an email address for neopets on file that I could use to contact them? my server seemed to be blocking neopets for some reason. Hopefully if i send an email TO them it should work.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 pm

I was in contact with Emily before:

emily@support.neopets.com
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 am

I had emily too
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Any word on this situation?
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh, this is so frustrating!! I hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:21 pm

I think someone's got my account again. This I think via my email account. I went to login, my password didn't work, so I requested it to be emailed to me, went to log in to my email account and the name on it was changed, my contacts deleted and an extra email account (dokifire@hotmail.fr) added. So I sorted out my email account (changed the password and secret questions etc) but still no email from neopets. so i think this person (called themselves stephen mcgray on my email account) has gotten hold of my neopets account. Sad

Just emailing them at the moment to try and sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:37 pm

NOOoo! *shakes head* They've GOT to fix whatever is allowing this with Neopets. Evil or Very Mad and what's with people wanting to hack Neo accounts, anyway? unless the security hole is just an access to our emails. sheesh!

Let us know how you do with this, spunky!
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

no response as yet Sad

but it won't be any good if they use the email attached to the account
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I am sorry this has happened to you! Mad it is so violating to have someone get into your account. i hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Hopefully this gets sorted out quickly for you. You've been fortunate twice before; let's hope that keeps up.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:00 pm

My best pet is gone Sad
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:48 am

I'm in my side account and whoever has my account is on there right now Sad

So I sent them a neomail telling them to get out of my account. Hopeless, right? It's almost funny. If only I could get neopets to freeze them...
Back to top Go down
zoro

zoro

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:12 am

I see they are on at the moment. do you want us to do something when we see them?
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:40 am

This is so wrong. I'm mad at TNT/ENT for the way they've let the game disintegrate into a sales pitch, and the way they treat their players. I have a hard time believing that they are not competent enough to build their site with enough security to prevent this kind of thing from happening so often. Their customer service is prehistoric.

What's just as hard to fathom is that there are people out there who make the effort to crack into our Neopets accounts - unless of course the object isn't our NPs and pets, but our actual email accounts and whatever they get out of those.

For my own protection, I'm not planning on neomailing/spamming either of your accounts, or writing to your email accounts either. Whoever has gotten into your account, I don't want to get their attention. I feel better getting in touch with you here or at the Daq forum.

I have no idea what more you can do besides what you're trying already. One thing we should consider though, is unlinking your shop from the mall. I don't want to send sales your way until you can get back in, and I don't want to risk other players by sending them to a bad guy. I wonder if we could somehow get ENTs attention by claiming they've stolen artwork???
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:00 am

I just got an email from Emily, same person I had last time:

Quote :
Hi,

I was looking into your issue, but it seems you have been able to access your account in the meantime. Unless you email me back to tell me otherwise, I will assume you are no longer having a problem!

If you have any other questions, don't forget to include the entire text of this e-mail with your username clearly at the top. This will help me better address your situation.

Emily T.

So I corrected her assumption and am waiting again...
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:11 am

I wouldn't do anything at this stage...maybe I will get the account back again.
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:47 am

In the meantime, the thief is getting paid from spunky's shop revenue.

So I have this thought: I will email support, and complain about unauthorized use of our graphics, and ask them to remove our artwork from the shop. I can explain that the actual owner of the account has been hacked and can't get access ...

Quote :
Your username: eggwalterpunkone
Username you are reporting: spunky_munky_gal
Type of Abuse: Stolen artwork
Where did this abuse happen? shop

The artwork displayed in spunky_munky_gal shop and lookup belongs to me with the permission of the artist. I run a small mall, and use the grapics to attract shoppers. The person using spunky_munky_gal's account is not a member of my mall and has no rights to be selling under our banner.
The actual owner of spunky_munky_gal IS a member of my mall and is trying to get access to her account again, but the person who "hacked" into her account also got access to her email and blocked her from her own email account. This has been reported by spunky_munky_gal herself, and she is waiting for help.
Until the ownership of the account is cleared, I really need to have the graphics removed from the user lookup and the shop.
Hope that makes sense! Thank you.

Anyway, it's another avenue to get ENT's attention.

Also, I have changed the links to spunky's account back to myself, and suggest everyone please do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm

I, too, have de-linked from "Spunky"'s shop. Hopefully we'll see some results soon.
Back to top Go down
Roby

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm

And, looking at the account now, it appears to have been disabled...
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Sorry, nothing containing 'spunky_munky_gal' was found. Please try again.

Hmmmm. I hope that means they're actually doing something.
Back to top Go down
spunky_munky_gal

spunky_munky_gal

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Got another reply from Emily again. She is great - same person I had last time and seems willing to listen!

Quote :
Do you have any idea how someone else got your account information?

Emily T.

So I explained that I believe it was through my email account. I was tempted to go into how I still can't access premium, and that the hacker linked to a hotmail account, but thought it best just to answer the questions I'm asked and keep to the minimum information.

By the way, good work on the artwork thing. Hopefully most of my account is intact. I just wish there was a way to get my pet back!
Back to top Go down
Egg
Admin
Egg

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:18 pm

That sounds like the same kind of questioning that zoro got, asking how they got into your account. Rolling Eyes Maybe just trying to answer straight-up is a good policy - good luck!

The last I saw when I was sending that artwork-thing was two pets. Conner (?) is your active pet. It looked like they were actually adding items to your shop - at least there were more pages than you had feathers for, and I think you used to only have four pages?? anyway, it killed me to see them dickering around in your account so i gave it a shot with the complaint. (And like I said, I didn't want to contact the creep myself, and get their attention!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spunky_munky_gal disabled?   spunky_munky_gal disabled? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spunky_munky_gal disabled?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Feather :: Mall business :: Mall Talk-
Jump to: